Whether you have just been laid off or have been dealing with a layoff, the Layoff Guide can help. With quick and easy steps, you will get connected to tips, tools, and advice on how to overcome this obstacle, gain knowledge and skills, and be prepared for the road ahead. Topics covered include:
- Unemployment Insurance, Health Insurance, and Supportive Services
- Money Management
- Discovering Skills and Interests
- Exploring Careers and Finding Training Opportunities
- Starting or Updating a Resume
- Networking, Job Searching, and Interviewing
Each step will provide you with overview
information, a video, and resources you can use to complete the step.
Get started today to get on the path to reaching your career, training
and employment goals.